*~Welcome 2 my Blog~*

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

*~Happy Birthday to Me~*

Well I had an excellent birthday this year. First off on Thursday night my Best Friend was in Fresno because she had school, so after I got off work and she got out of school we met in Riverpark and went to MiMi's Cafe and had dinner. My Best Friend is SO AWESOME! She bought my dinner and gave me an awesome gift. Thanks Chica! Afterwards we came back to my house and she made me another birthday poster to hang on my wall since I have ugly wallpaper on my wall... I like to cover it up with something cute so I don't have to look at it lol. Thanks 2 for the beautiful poster girl! I LOVE IT! I really appreciate all that my Best Friend did to make my birthday memorable and fun. I love ya very very very mucho girl!I really appreciate you with all my heart. Well that was my celebration with my Best Friend. Here is what I did on my actual birthday.

On my birthday I went to a baby shower which was a lot of fun I enjoyed it very much. After that I came home and chilaxed for a while got the mail which made my birthday because I had two cards one from my aunt and the other one from my friend Melissa in Sacramento. She is so sweet I love her to pieces. Later on that night my dad came home and took me to let me have his upgrade so I could get a new phone since mine gave me problems sometimes. I got a phone that I really like a lot it takes great pics which is cool. My phone is called the "Samsung Sway" which is Verizons version of AT&T's phone called the shine. After we did that we went over to Blackbeards and played a round of minature golf in which my dad won lol he always wins though. He's better at golf than me lol. That was what happened on my birthday.

On Sunday night after church I had a party at Red Robins and invited my young people and a few of my mom's friends that I am really close 2. I had a lot of fun there I got a lot of nice gifts. After we ate the restaurant crew came out and brought me a free dessert for my bday and sang to me as well. The dessert was SO SO SO good lol. I really felt special :)

Well that is my birthday report.. I really had a nice birthday this year and I am thankful for it. I can't believe that I am now 21!! It's so scarey lol...I really don't feel any older I still feel the same I guess that is a good thing for now until I reach my thirties... oh my! I don't even want to think about that lol.. Well I am off.. So ta ta for now

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I always enjoy hearing from you :)