This past weekend as I told you my aunt and cousins came up from Anaheim to visit with grandma. Well a GREAT time was had by all! Saturday morning Ryan, Sara, and I snuck out for breakfast to Pioneer Market in Chowchilla. It's a tradition that we had with my Grandpa. After my grandpa passed away Ryan and I had decided to continue the tradition. Well we did indeed because it was the "Ultimate" sneak out this time. lol my cousin couldn't find his keys to my aunt's car, so he had to go back in to get my aunt's keys. Well it was perfect timing that my aunt got up to use the little girls room cuz Ryan ran in the room grabbed the keys, and ran back out without anyone knowing. It was awesome; it was a mission impossible moment. lol.. Pioneer Market was awesome as always; some things never change. lol...Saturday night my dad and mom, Stephanie, David, and Rory came up to visit, and to have dinner. We had a very nice visit I am glad that my Aunt & cousins got to come up for the weekend. Great Memories! :).... Anyways that is part of what went on this weekend. I will let the pictures speak for themselves for the rest of our weekend... Enjoy! :)
 |
 |
|
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by! I always enjoy hearing from you :)