*~Welcome 2 my Blog~*
Saturday, April 30, 2011
*~Nancy's 20th Birthday Party~*
On Saturday April, 2nd was Nancy's 20th birthday. Sean had planned to have a surprise party for her, and at church he asked if I wanted to help with the party, so I decorated and made her a banner. Friday night I made the banner for her, and I finished making it at 2am (yikes...lol)., but I had a lot of fun making it though. We got there early to decorate, and I had a lot fun decorating. Well it wasn't a big party, but it was still a lot of fun and lots of laughs.When Nancy got there she was totally surprised, so we pulled it off hiding it from her. We played a few games which were; Nerts, Spoons with marbles, and the last game that we played was called "Crooked Cop". This game is similar to Mafia, but with a few differences. Well this game was definately the game of the night because there were many jokes and laughs. Well I have some pictures of the party, and here they are... Enjoy! :)
Labels:
Celebration and memories
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Awe Happy LATE birthday Nancy!
ReplyDeleteAnali!
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by! I miss you it feels like forever since I have talked to you or seen you.I am so out of touch with everybody. I need to catch up. Anyways Nancy told me to tell you that she said "Meow" and thank you! :)
Love ya,
*~Kate~*