To The World's Greatest Mom!!!!!!!
When I was growing up I always knew that I had a mom who loved me very much
from all the lessons she taught me about being responsible to respecting others
I can truly say that I learned a lot from my mom. Thank you mom for putting up with me and loving me even though sometimes (a lot of times) I got on your last nerve, but I always knew that you still loved me. Thank you for all the many lessons that you taught me about life and for raising me in the church I truly do appreciate it from the bottom of my heart. You are the best and I love you! Like that scripture says in Proverbs 31:10, Who can find a virtous woman? for her price is far above rubies. Mom, Have I told you lately that I love you? Cuz' I really do even though I don't say it that much! :)
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by! I always enjoy hearing from you :)