*~Welcome 2 my Blog~*
Thursday, November 24, 2011
*~My Day at the coast for Thanksgiving~*
This morning my parents and I woke up and drove over to Cambria and Morro bay for the day... We had a nice time, and it was quiet and peaceful. We stopped at the Pine Tree Restaurant and had Hot Turkey sandwiches with mashed potatoes and gravy and cranberries it was really good.. After that we went to go sit and watch the ocean it was very relaxing. After we were done there we drove over to Morro bay and walked around, saw the seals, and had fish and chips for dinner.. My thanksgiving turned out really nice I am thankful that we were able to drive to the coast for the day! Here are a few pics for you to enjoy pictures aren't in order
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











Heeeey!!! Destiny and I would like to invite you to join us in in a fun, holiday challenge!!! Go to this link for the details!!! http://classicmarymoments.blogspot.com/2011/12/ugly-sweater-challenge.html
ReplyDelete