Yesterday I got some amazing news... Sean proposed to Nancy at Disneyland!!! I am so very happy and excited for the both of them, and I look forward to what is ahead :)
Congrats to you Nancy and Sean
Love ya Nancy :)
*~Welcome 2 my Blog~*
Sunday, October 14, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



How exciting!!! Congratulations!!!
ReplyDeleteI knew a little something about this last Sunday morning. Sean was talking to Elder Morton when we walked into church and Elder Morton said, "there goes another one!"
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Sean and Nancy!
Yes! Congratulations Sean and Nancy! So very happy for you both!
ReplyDeleteLOL to the "there goes another one" ...haha Congrats to them both! She will be a beautiful bride :D
ReplyDeleteI was in a thrift store when I got the text from Nancy with that pic and my mouth was all hanging open! lol I dunno why, cause I knew it was coming soon enough! Happy for them! Love ya, Nancy!
ReplyDeleteYou've been nominated for the Liebster Award....check it out here:
ReplyDeletehttp://notionsfromnonny.blogspot.com/2012/10/liebster-blog-award.html