*~Welcome 2 my Blog~*
Thursday, October 7, 2010
*~Bittersweet but Good News~*
Well as of today my last day at "A Better Choice Preschool" will be next Wednesday. I am sad to be leaving because this was my first job and I have been there for two years and would have been for three years in November, but I know that it is time for me to move on. The good news is that I got offered a full-time job at another daycare, so I am super excited about that. I am going to cry for a while because I will miss seeing my babies, and the older kids that I worked with, and got so attached to. I will definately be going to visit every so often because I loved my job, and I will miss it.They have been really good to me, and I got good experience while working there. Now I am going to start all over again, and start getting attached to new kids. It will be fun I know, and I will be happy to be working full-time. Also I really like the teachers that I will be working with. They are a lot of fun :)...God is an awesome God, and I am so thankful that He is supplying me with a full-time job. Well that is my bittersweet but good news that I have to report. I am very very excited! God is Good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Kate,
ReplyDeleteI am very happy for you! Can't wait to hear about your new job - I know you'll do just fine. Working with kids is something I would like to do too. I love kids. :)
Jen!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much! :)... Well I was working at my new job already, but just as a sub now I will be working full-time... I was working two jobs for a while...It is going to be very hard for me to leave my job I started crying when I was working today. I was like I don't know if I can do this lol..It is going to take me a while to get use to not working at my first job.Wednesday is my last day :(... I will miss the kids and my boss... At least I will still be able to visit every so often..All in all I am very happy to have a full-time job now... Working with kids is a lot of fun, but it is definately a lot of work lol. I love kids 2! Anyways love ya lots!