This is my favorite time of the year!!! The holiday season!!!! This is the time when I love to be bundled up in my sweatshirts, sweaters,scarves, socks, and boots. Also to be wrapped up in a blanket, and be on the couch sipping on something warm to drink. It's the most wonderful time of the year! I am so happy that the cooler weather is finally here, and that the holidays are just around the corner.... How do you like this time of year?

Hi Kate,
ReplyDeleteI love this time of year too. Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday, and I love having family and friends over to our house on that day. It's wonderful to be able to thank God for our many blessings and stuff ourselves with all that good food! LOL
Blessings always,
Sis. Connell
Sis. Connell,
ReplyDeleteAmen! I am thankful for all the good food that I get to eat on Thanksgiving.