Well this past weekend we had our annual church picnic that we have every year around this time. It started on Friday night at the church; where the ladies played volleyball, and the men play basketball. We do married vs. singles for both. Sad to say that the married ladies won the volleyball, and also the married men won in basketball 2 :(. On saturday we went out to Kearney Park for our picnic. After lunch the ladies play softball. The singles have won for the past few years, and I am happy to say that we still hold that victory :). It was a very close game though. The score was 12 to 10. After we play the men play their game, and married have won in the past, and sad to say that they still hold their victory. It was a very tough game. The person that pitched to the singles was a very good pitcher, and it seemed like he wasn't even giving them a chance. The final score for their game was 13 to 4. :(...Oh ya! I almost forgot my best friend forever showed up for our picnic, and I was happy that I got to see her :). Thanks for coming Nancy it was a lot of fun ☺. I just wish you could have stayed to play volleyball with us afterwards... Anyways enough said here are the pics that I took while I was there. I didn't get any pics from friday night, so these are the pics from saturday☺.... Enjoy! :)

The food line
Me and Nancy :D
Abigail batting
Sean and Nancy :D
Me gettin' ready to hit the ball
It's a hit! :)
The singles guys gettin' ready to play ball
The married team
Part of the crowd at the park
Miss Nancy enjoyin' her "Tiki Punch"
A heart for her man :D
Sean was the pitcher for the singles
He did a good job
The singles out on the field
Austin up to bat
The pitcher that pitched to the singles
Chris up to bat
Sean up to bat
The cutest kid at the picnic :D
Happy Monday to all of my wonderful readers!
Hey chica!
ReplyDeleteYou bet I was glad to make it to your church picnic... I was cheering for you from the sidelines cause I really wanted you to make a winning swing! You did well and you were my fav player out there ;)
I was really proud of Sean, my man, for being the pitcher from the singles' team... He looked amazing out there on the field... sigh***
Lotsa fun we had and it was great seeing all you fabulous people from Fresno. I'll make sure to be there next year, too.
Luv ya!
Nancy
Nancy,
ReplyDeleteI am really glad that you got to make it 2 ☺...Thanks for cheering for me!:D... As for Sean he did do a good job pitching, but to bad he couldn't do his windmill pitch :(... lol glad you got to see all of us fabulous people in Fresno, but I was really happy to see you because you made my day :D...You better be there next year :).
Well your guys memorial day picnic is coming up, and I can't wait :D.. We are going to have so much fun. We have to take lotz of pics, and some crazy ones je je :P
Love ya Lotz 2! ;)