*~Welcome 2 my Blog~*

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

*~Winning the Lost; It's Worth the Cost~*


I was thinking about our banner that we had for Missions Convention; which said "Open your Eyes to the World Around You"...I want to try to be more aware of the souls when I am out somewhere because I want invite as many souls as I can... Let us open our eyes to the souls around us because there are a lot of hungry souls out there waiting for us to invite them... Right now we are doing something at church right now, so we can keep track of  how many contacts we invite during the week... My pastor has instilled this verse into us..."The fruit of the righteous is the tree of life, but he that winneth souls is wise". -Proverbs 11:30...As my title says, winning the lost is worth the cost. Let us always be soul conscious because you just never know who is watching you. :)

4 comments:

  1. That is so true. You never know who is watching you! There are times when you will be out and about and someone is watching you. They see the difference in dress. It's so important to keep a good additude in public! I want to be more aware of the souls around me as well. Thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen!
    Yep! The way that we dress, and our attitude is important 2 :).. You're welcome! :D
    Love ya lots! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post, Kate! May God help all of us to develop a greater consciousness of and love for souls.

    Blessings always,
    Sis. Connell :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sis.Connell,
    Thanks! :)
    Yes! I pray that God strengthens my love and passion for souls. We are living in the last days, and I want to try and win as many souls as I can. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I always enjoy hearing from you :)