*~Welcome 2 my Blog~*

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

*~Rory's 1st Birthday Party~*


This past Saturday we had Rory's party because his actual birthday is on a holiday weekend. It was an awesome party. Rory got a lot of nice gifts,and a lot of new toys for him to play and explore with. I didn't know what to get him, but I had to decide on something lol. I got him a tunnel that we could crawl through (I got it out today when I went over to visit him, and he had a blast with it lol). Rory got to smash his own little cake, and he had fun doing it (as you will see by the pics). He had it all over his hands, and even wiped some of it in his hair lol. It was cute and funny to watch :)... I can't believe that Rory is already going to be one years old this saturday. It's unbelievable how fast time flew by. Anyways Rory's party was a blast. I love my nephew very much, and I can't wait for the many more fun times that are ahead :).. Well enjoy the pics.

The Birthday Boy :D



Me and Rory

Rory's cake before he smashed it lol

Rory and Monet

The kids playing in the tree

Rory's gifts

The birthday boy eatin' dinner with daddy

YAY for parties! :)

"Happy Birthday to YOU!"

Not sure what to do lol

 
"MMM" This is pretty good stuff

Holding Mickey

He got the hang of it now. He was enjoyin' it :)

Look at me mom :).. Want some? lol

All cleaned up :)

Present time :)

He got a cool drum toy :)

He liked the shirt lol

Gift from Grammy. :)

"Thank you all for coming" :)

Playing race cars with his cousin Lexie

Uncle Martin holding him while he drank his milk
before bed :D...


That's all folks...Happy Tuesday! :D


2 comments:

  1. 1 year old already! Wow. I remember when his dad David was 1 year old. Oh, did I just date myself?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marc,
    Yep! I can't believe that he is going to be one tomorrow! He is getting big way to fast :(..
    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I always enjoy hearing from you :)