Well I can't believe that Pacific Coast Camp is 2 days away. Time just flew by! I can't wait because it will be so much fun! I am excited to get to see old friends, and meeting new friends as well. I am also looking forward to the awesome services that we will have while we are there. I believe that this year will be the best year ever! God is going to do mighty things in every service... It will be fun playing all the sports, staying up late talking with friends, and going to church every day. Also I can't wait till Me, Nancy, Jen, and a few others make our little chorale again. It will be fun learning more songs. :) This time I will bring paper so I can write down the new songs that I learn. lol :).. Good Memories are coming soon, and I can't wait!!!
The picture of the palm trees was taken by me at Family camp last year.

heyyyyy :)email me your address :) and email me Nancy's and your number!!! I lost numbers :(
ReplyDeleteshirinaparker@gmail.com
love ya can't wait to see you!
Sherry!
ReplyDeleteHey! yes I will email our addresses, and phone numbers to ya. :)
Love ya 2! I can't wait to see you either! :)
Hi Kate,
ReplyDeleteGlad you're excited about going to Pacific Coast Camp. I wish I could get Jen to be more excited about it. LOL Okay, I am finally going to do some updating on my blog, which means putting you on my blogroll. God bless, and we'll see you soon!
Sis. Connell
Sis. Connell,
ReplyDeleteYES!!! I am very excited to be going to Ventura again this year! It will be so much fun :)...LOL Nancy and I will get Jen more excited :)... Aww thanks for the add to your blog list :)... Can't wait to see you 2! :)
See you guys soon! :)