
WOW! I can't believe that another Pacific Coast Camp has come and gone so quickly. This past week truly was a BLAST!!!...The preaching was AWESOME! Bro. Gary Howard, and Bro. Davis did an excellent job. One of the messages that really stood out to us campers was the message that Bro. Howard preached one of the mornings on "I refuse to be a part of another generation". I believe that a lot of us took this message to heart, and as a result of this our churches will start seeing revival like we have never seen before. God truly did great things this past week, and I so grateful for the touch that I felt while I was there. I will forever be changed because of this week. I can't wait to hear about all the miracles that are going to take place in our churches. God is an awesome God!... The fellowship, sports, and food were awesome to. Thanks 2 all of you who worked hard at putting these things together you guys are awesome!... I had a great time with friends, and I got to meet quite a few new friends as well. I am really thankful that I got to go to Pacific Coast Camp this year because this was the best camp ever!...Well I can definately say that we made a lot of good memories, and it would take me a long time to list them all, so I will be posting pictures very soon, so stay tuned for them. :)
Lord, Whatever your doing in this season
Don't do it without me
Don't do it without me
Hi Kate,
ReplyDeleteIt was a great week! I'm so glad I was there, too. Thank you for praise singing - I don't remember ever hearing you before - you have a beautiful voice.
I have been singing that chorus for days! I want to be right in the middle of whatever God is doing.
Sis.McElhaney,
ReplyDeleteYES! It really was a great week, and I am glad that I got to go. You're welcome! Thanks for the compliment! You are very sweet! I really appreciate you very much! :)
It is a great song to sing. I love it 2!
I Love you! :)
Camp was sooooo GOOD. I loved feeling God so strongly in all of the services. God knows what was on the heart of the young people who were coming to camp and I for one was hungry for Him and for a change. Thank God He answers prayers :) I'm glad we got to meet new people too! *cough cough* haha I wanna see pictures! see you at Donkey Rock!
ReplyDeleteLove, Eli And everyone over here has been singing that song ever since camp :)
Eli!
ReplyDeleteHey girl! Thanks for stopping by!!!.. I agree camp truly was amazing this year. I believe that this was the best camp ever this year. God definately moved in SO many ways!... lol yes it was nice meeting people :D...lol yes I am in the process of posting the pictures, so they will be up either tonight or tomorrow. I am shooting to have them up 2nite. :).. Well I can't wait till Donkey Rock either. It will be so good to see you again! :).. Love you lotz and miss you!
Have fun in Mexico!!! :)
Love you my friend! :D
Hi Kate,
ReplyDeletePacific Coast Camp was certainly awesome! It was a blessing to see God working in the lives of so many young people. I am thankful that there is a generation of young people that love Bible truth and want to serve God with all of their hearts. I'm proud of you, because you are one of those young people. God bless you as you continue to serve Him!
Love,
Sis. Connell
Kate!
ReplyDeleteHere's your best friend's comment, for ya... What can I say? Too much happened in Ventura to even begin describing it. Great sweets to eat (I think I overdosed on churros; the cinnamon rolls put me over the top!) Now, for the dinner rolls raining from the sky, we have Brad to blame. He can seriously get away with murder lol. Glad it turned out to be a fantastic food fight to watch.
Ahh, our fun began before we ever registered for camp, remember? Good old Walgreens... Great photo shoot in the parking lot!
Now I will always think of party time as "miracle time" because I think it was so phenomenal how Jeremy got healed like that. God sure knows how to party with His people! I think it's a trend though... someone is destined to get hurt every year at Ventura. Hey, it happens. And the Doctor is always just a prayer away ;)
I know, I know, we didn't get to be on the same sports team this year, but I could still hear your cheering from a mile away. Our teams needed us :P
So glad my Volvo got us to Ventura and back in a lil bit of style... It was so cool to ride with the sunroof down as we cruised to the beach. From now on, every year we are taking my car. Because hitting the beach after a whole week of camp is essential! Loved the pics we took... Can we go back to the gorgeous weather now???
Hey girl, luv ya to forever and back... Thanks for getting your pics to me (I got first pick, everybody!) Have a great summer, ok? Don't burn too many fireworks! See you very soon :)
~Nancy R.~
Sis.Connell,
ReplyDeleteThanks for your sweet words! I really appreciate them. :).. You are very sweet, and an inspiration to me. Thank you a million times!..I am really glad that you and your family got to go to PCC.. I really enjoyed hangin' out with Jen and seeing you 2. God truly did so amazing things this year, and I am so thankful for the touch that I got. I can't wait till next year!! Anyways God bless you and your family!
Love you!
Nancy~My dahhhling BFF!!!!
Thanks for the comment!!!! I haven't gotten one from you in a very long time. Glad you commented! :)... Well chica! I am so glad that we got to fulfill our dream of getting to drive down there. I certainly had a BLAST this year!! It was awesome to be around all of our friends, and to meet new ones as well. It was fun going to Rite Aid, and taking photos. Too bad we didn't get ice cream though :(...ha ha! The dinner rolls flying everywhere was SO funny! I think it really did help us though cuz we scored runs after that. lol...he he member our inside joke "Silent Night" lol...I like the "miracle time" that is cool!! I am so glad that Jeremy got healed. That was so awesome!...Well glad that we got to go to the beach 2! It was very pretty, and the water felt wonderful 2 :). Also I enjoyed goin to In~n~Out, and Toppers with everyone. Well these are definately great memories that we have created. I will always remember the good times that we had in Ventura. lol I agree I wish I could go back to Ventura because it is much cooler there lol..Well thanks for the ride down there I had a lot of fun bein' with my BFF!! :)... Great Memories!!...I am lookin forward to next year :).. I love you to Infiniti and beyond!! You are one awesome friend, and I love you very much! Have a fun and safe 4th of July!!! See you soon!!! Party Time!!! :)
Love your BFF!!!
p.s-We refuse to be a part of another generation!!!