The road of life... Which way will you choose? This thought came to me, so I thought I would post something about it. The road of life may lead us down some hard times, but if we hold on to God's will and promise for our lives He will be right there with us every step of the way. Sometimes in life we may hit a bump in the road, but don't let it get you down or discourage you. Just keep the faith, and don't ever doubt, and the Lord will be on time. He will never leave us; nor forsake us. If we fall then just get back up, and try again. He is faithful and just to forgive us of our sins. Following God's will and doing what's right on this journey through life is what will keep us on the right road and get us to heaven.
Matthew 7:13-14
13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
*~Welcome 2 my Blog~*
Saturday, June 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Good post Kate. I wish more people would choose the right road! I want to always stay on that straight and narrow road! God is too good for me to go any other way!
ReplyDeleteJen!
ReplyDeleteThanks girl! :)
So true! I feel the same way!
Love ya Lots Dahhhhling!!! :)
p.s- Ventura is comin up in 6 days!!!! I can't wait to see ya! We are going to have so much fun! :) More memories and pictures! :)