*~Welcome 2 my Blog~*

Thursday, September 9, 2010

*~Leaving for Youth Alive Tomorrow!~*

Tomorrow at noon we are going to be headed down to Burbank for Youth Alive. This trip has come up super fast I can't believe that it is here already! Crazy how time flies... I am packing tonight, and I am very excited to be going on this trip. It is going to be a BLAST! I can't wait to see all my friends that I don't get to see that often it is going to  be loads and loads of fun. I will try to take a lot of pictures, so I can post them when I get back. Thanks to all of you who voted on the poll! To you that voted that are going I am really looking forward to seeing all of you!...On that note I hope all of my readers have a great weekend! See you all when I get back on Sunday! Adios for now! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I always enjoy hearing from you :)