I am sorry to all of my wonderful readers that I have not been faithful in updating my blog more often, but lately I have not had access to a computer everyday. Here is the reason why: Our computer has been getting fixed because it crashed, so we haven't had a computer here at my house for a while. It's has been rather strange not having one around, and I have to say I was going through withdrawls not being able to update my blog and read my wonderful friends blogs, but I am happy to report that as of tonight our computer is back home, and is running fine now. YAY!... Please pray that it holds up until we can afford to get a new one...It's good to be back where I can update my blog more often again, and read all of my friends blogs again. :)..I have quite a few picture posts that will be posted as soon as I can... Thank you for being patient while our computer was being fixed! :) Adios for now!
Don't feel so bad Kate. Some of the blogs I've been following haven't been updated in months. Anyhow, welcome back.
ReplyDeleteKate! Hope everything goes well with your computer dahhling! Hope to see more posts soon! Love ya!
ReplyDeleteMarc,
ReplyDeleteThanks! It's good to be back.
Jen!
Dahhling! Thanks so much! ;)... Yes dahhling! You will see more posts now :)..I have to get inspired again it's been a while. ha ha!.. Hopefully it won't take me long :)... Miss ya lotz! Hope to see you soon... I wish you were going to youth alive :(. We will miss you.. Love ya lotz dahhling! :)