Nancy and Sean! :)
Mass choir!
Mary and J.J!
Kristen and Mary!
Leah,Eli and I! (nice lettuce Eli..lol)
Andrew tryin to make the trash fit into the can lol
Cheese! lol... Justin and Andrew
Bekka and I! :)
Fuddruckers is simply the best!
Chloee,Erin, and Eli..(crazy Erin..lol)
Eli and I! :)
Chloee and I! :)
Chloee and Leah! :)
Nancy and Sean playing wallyball
Nancy and I! BFF! :)
Basketball!
Sean and Nancy at the gym! :)
Cassy and I! :)
Cassy, Nancy and I!
Crazy peeps in the lobby at 2am lol
Atwater! :)
Wide-eyed Coco and Andrew at 2am lol

























Awww, y'all are so pretty! Minus Coco and Andrew at the bottom! haha! Looks like so much fun! Hopefully I'll be able to see you soon...prob not till WCC though. Keep in touch girl! Love ya!
ReplyDeleteJen!
ReplyDeleteThanks! :)
ha ha ya I know they were definately wide eyed for being two o'clock in the morning!... It definately was a lot of fun. I wish you could have gone :(... Awww! I have to wait to WCC to see you :(, but I wanna see you sooner lol.. Anyways I will keep in touch with you more k.. Love ya lotz 2! Miss ya bunches 2! :(
Yay you put pics up! haha you got more pictures than I did! I like yours! I 'm glad we were able to get pics together this time! haha I miss you!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Eli
P.s I can't believe you put the lettuce pic up! hahahaha
Eli!
ReplyDeleteYes I finally got around to posting these pics lol.. I still have to post the ones from Saturday at the park. I will do those this weekend :)... lol Ya I guess I did get more pics, but you got quite a few 2. I like yours 2! :).. I am glad that we got to take more pics this time 2.. Memories! :).. I miss you lots 2! I hope I get to see you soon! Are you going to come to Ladies Day on October 3rd? I hope so :).. Love ya lotz my friend! :)
p.s-lol It's a cute picture though even though you have lettuce on your mouth ;)..
My partner in crime!! I love your pictures! :) I finally got a picture with you :)) I hope I get to see you soon-Ladies Day!
ReplyDeleteLove you
Chlo
Chloee!!!
ReplyDeleteHey partner! lol.. Thanks! :)... Yes! I am glad that I finally got a picture with you :). I now have a picture of me and you on my blog... Yes yes! I can't wait to see you guys on Ladies Day! I will be there for sure.. We will definately have to hang out that day! :)... Love you lotz! :)
wide eyed, who me? i was squinting in that photo...........maybe it was that red bull
ReplyDeleteC. Kifle
Coco!
ReplyDeleteHey! Thanks for stopping by!
lol ya. You don't look like you are squinting ha ha!..but you guys look like like you are tired, and trying to hold your eyes open. Like you are running on overdrive lol...Anyways I am glad that you stopped and left a comment. :)
God Bless!