*~Welcome 2 my Blog~*

Thursday, July 7, 2011

*~Happy 18th Birthday Leah~*

Well as some of you know this past Sunday was Leah's 18th birthday. I just want to say that I am glad that God has blessed me with an opportunity to get to know Leah better.We have definitely had some great times together, and made some good memories that will last forever. Leah is a very beautiful young lady inside and out, and is blessed with many talents. She really is a sweet, fun and loving person to have around, and I am glad to have her as a friend. Leah, I love ya girl! Stay your sweet self, and always do your best in everything you do. 
Happy 18th Birthday girl! :)
-Love always your friend, Kate :)


Now long waited here are some pictures from her birthday on Sunday night. A group of us went to BJ'S after church on Sunday night to celebrate her birthday. It was a lot of fun, and I am glad that I got to be a part of her party... So here are the pictures.... Enjoy!! :)

She turned her head right when Kenny reached over and snapped the picture lol
Caitlyn and Leah
Leah and I
The look: Is my finger really stuck?
Happy Birthday to You!
Blowing out her candle and making a wish
Leah with her pizookie
 Caitlyn and Rory (Cheeeeese!!)
Caitlyn and I 
Leah and Caitlyn
Caitlyn, Leah, and I 
(Kenny had to ruin it..lol)

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Leah! :)

    It was nice seeing you on the 4th of July Kate! Even though it was a very short time. Hope you had fun at your stand!

    Love ya!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jen! It was good to see you 2! I wish we could have had longer time to hang out :(.. Soon we will though :)... lol actually when I went back to my stand on Monday I had a lot of fun, and good news we sold our biggest box! I was so EXCITED! lol.. Anyways hope that you had a good 4th! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I always enjoy hearing from you :)