Around the World Ping Pong
Eliana and I :)
Peyton Booker
Alyssa and I
I'm a Counselor! lol
Andrew rinsing
Me sitting on Elder Morton's popemobile
Alyssa just being normal lol :)
-----------------------------------------------------------
These pictures are of when Alyssa and I went for a walk to the bridge with Elder Morton.
Donkey Rock
The top of the waterfall
Looking down at the water from the bridge
If you look really close at the rock there is one that looks like a heart
On the way back from our walk
This is where you turn off for camp :)

















I wish we would've started up ping pong at Jr. Camp! I guess we forgot about it. Lol! Looks like you had a lot of fun! Can't wait for next year.
ReplyDelete:) Kara
Kara,
ReplyDeletePing pong is a lot of fun, and it is definitely a camp tradition lol... Yes I did have a lot of fun, and I was wishing I could have gone to jr. Camp to so next year I am going to try and go to both :). Anyways thanks for stopping by! :) love ya girl! Thanks for being a great friend! :)