*~Welcome 2 my Blog~*

Monday, February 22, 2010

*~50th Anniversary & 70th Birthday Celebration Pics~*

Well the celebration for my pastor this weekend was a success. The church was filled up to the balcony with so many ministers and their families, and friends of Elder Morton. On saturday I didn't get to be in there for the whole thing, but I did get to hear it so I was happy. On sunday we had the 70th birthday celebration, and boy was it funny. His family was there, and most of them spoke. They told stories from way back, and they were funny lol... On saturday night after the anniversary service Nancy, Cait, Me, and a few others went over to Starbucks to hang out for a while, and we had a good time. After I left there I went over to the Hernandez's house to hang out with some of my young people. Needless to say that I am still very tired from this weekend because I worked very hard to make my pastor's celebration special for him, so being tired is worth it.
Well I took a lot of pics of the decorations (sorry if they are dark, but the lightning in the church isn't that great), and a few with friends from saturday and sunday. Enjoy...


" Special Parking"





"The Courtyard"

The food table in the courtyard

The Social Hall

Food Table in the Social Hall

"To God Be the Glory"

The decorations in the Family Center

Reserved table for family

The banner for the 50th

"How it all Began" (A skit)





The choir

Caitlyn~n~Nancy

Caitlyn~n~Me

Sherry,Me, and Nancy

Me~n~Nancy (Dahhlings)

The beautiful flower centerpiece

Eliana~n~Me

Me and my cuz Connor

The cu cu girls~ LOL

Best Friends Forever



"Please Handsome"

"A Close up "

Cait, Me & Nancy chillin at Starbucks

The finger game

Fellowship at the Hernandez's house



The 70th birthday banner

Elder Morton's Granddaughter

The Cutie Pie in church
Alayna Morton (granddaughter)

Gentry Morton (Grandson)
Drew Morton (grandson)

Bro. Tommy Johnson playing the guitar

Sis. Kristy Morton singing

An overview of the decorations

The birthday cake ( It was awesome :D)

Beautiful

Cristal~n~Abigail



An overview from the top

Ashley,Me, Cassia, and Brianna

Elder Morton with my cousins

Me~n~Brianna

2 comments:

  1. Kate,
    That was a busy, but totally fun weekend. I totally enjoyed hanging out with you guys. That finger game was so funny, kind of annoying at first though, lol. Anyways, love most of the pictures, lol. love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caitlyn,
    lol I am still tired from this weekend, and my allergies are bothering me 2 not fun :(..I enjoyed hanging out with you 2 :)... lol ya the game was annoying, and after I figured out what they were doing I felt stupid because I have seen that game before lol.. Love Ya 2!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I always enjoy hearing from you :)