Today is the start of the busy weekend...I went over to help make somethings for my pastor's anniversary service tomorrow... Tomorrow and Sunday I will be very busy because of the celebration that we will be happening for my pastor...I will post more about that on Monday...
On the other note I am so thankful that today is Friday even though I have a busy day ahead of me tomorrow and sunday...Tonight my best friend Nancy is spending the night with me, so we will be partying over here tonight lol that is after she gets her homework done that she has to do... Well I will post more on that later :)
*~Welcome 2 my Blog~*
Friday, February 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dahhling!
ReplyDeleteI am waking up right now lol. Your bed is really comfortable! Sleeping over at your place is fun!
Can you believe I actually got some homework done? Thanks for helping me out with my calculus homework. Lol! I can barely help myself with it. Oh well, TODAY, it's going to be fun at your church's celebration for Elder Morton. I am really excited about getting to come. Now hurry up and post your poll on your blog because we've gotta have enough time to get beautiful. Mornings are not our best time of day, right? I'm speaking for myself at least. Haha
Ok dahhling, keep singing your heart out. And have fun while posting. I'll get off now. Love ya!
Yes dahhling! I have to agree with you that my bed is very comfortable, and I sleep like a princess every night lol... Well dahhling I have posted my poll, so now you can vote on it :)...lol your hw was giving me a headache last night, but I was glad I could be a help lol...I am glad that you are getting to come to my pastor's anniversary service to :).. We have to take a lot of pics together, and I need you to be my photographer for the service since I have to help. That would be very appreciated dahhling :).. I need to have some pics to post on my blog :)... Well I do agree we do need a lot of time today to make ourselves look beautiful cuz you never know who will be there je je je :P...
ReplyDeleteAnyways I am glad that you got to spend the night :D.. I had a lot of fun last night with ya. Thanks for the Starbucks! :)...Love Ya lotz :D