*~Welcome 2 my Blog~*

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

*~Youth Retreat 2010~*

This coming weekend I will be attending our annual youth retreat that we have every year around this time. I am so excited because we are having it at a new location because we outgrew the North Fork location. Our youth retreat will be at a place called Scion; which it is close to Porterville. I have been wanting to see this place because I heard that it is really beautiful. They use to have the winter retreats there when we were apart of section seven. I didn't get to attend those, but my friends did so I got to see a few pictures of what it looked like there. I can't wait because it will be so much fun. Also Bro. Joel Buxton will be preaching so it will be awesome. I am looking forward to the anointed services that we will have up there. I believe that God is going to do great things while we are up at Scion...The only thing that bothers me is that the mirror and sinks in the bathroom are on the outside, so I will be taking a mirror to do my hair in the cabin lol. Don't ask me why, but I think that is really strange the way they set that up. Anyways I can't wait till this weekend it will be lots of fun.I will try to take a lot of pictures, so I can post them when I get back for you to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I always enjoy hearing from you :)