*~Welcome 2 my Blog~*

Saturday, January 23, 2010

*~Hairstyles~*



I always enjoy doing someone elses hair. Why? because it is easier for me to do other peoples hair then my own because I can see what I am doing. These are a couple pics of the hairdos that I did on my Best Friend Nancy's little sister Tanya. She always looks beautiful after I get done doing her hair that it makes me wish that mine would come out as good this lol. With my hair I usually wear it in a bun because it is fast and easy. The only time I curl my hair is when I am going to church or sometimes when I go to class. Also my hair is not that long, so it makes doing my hair a challenge. I want it to grow longer so I can start doing the hairstyles that I do on other people on myself lol. Anyways I love doing hair so if I am ever around where you are just ask and I will be happy to be your hair stylist for the day :D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I always enjoy hearing from you :)