*~Welcome 2 my Blog~*

Sunday, January 17, 2010

*~Iced Mocha Frappe~*

I just thought I would share this recipe that I found. It sounds delicious :D.. I am hoping that I get to try it soon.. Nancy we will have to try this next time we are together :D... Anyways here is the recipe...

Ingredients:
4 cups of brewed coffee, hot
4 (1 ounce) packages hot chocolate mix (3/4 cup mix)
4 tbs. sugar
1 cup heavy cream
2 tsp. vanilla extract
Whipped cream for serving


Directions:
In a heat proof bowl or pitcher, add the coffee, hot chocolate mix, and sugar. Stir until well combined. Pour the mixture into ice cube trays and freeze , covered, for at least 3 hours and up to a week.
Put the frozen cubes in a blender. Add the cream and vanilla and puree until smooth. Divide the frappe into tall glasses and top with whipped cream.


2 comments:

  1. Kate!
    This sounds like a good recipe to whip up. We are gonna load it with sugar, ok? There is no reason why we shouldn't. If you try it first, let me know how it came out.
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nancy,
    Yes it does sound good! I hope that I can try it soon I just have haven't had time yet.. lol oh ya gotta add some sugar and lots of carmel to it :D.
    Love Ya Lotz 2! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I always enjoy hearing from you :)