I am so glad this day is almost over is all I can say lol. It has been one slow and tiring day. I went to work early this morning, and ended up getting off at 10:30am instead of twelve because not all the babies were there today. In which I had to kill time since I didn't have to be at school till one, so I decided to go down and visit Sis.Chavez at the christian school. After I left there I went to class and took a quiz. After I got out of class I decided to go visit my friend Victoria at Fresno Pacific University. I stayed there and talked with her until she had to go back to class. I left there and came home and put a load of laundry in the wash. Now I am just relaxing for the rest of the night lol...How was your monday?
I can't wait until tomorrow because I am going to go over to my sister's house to see my wonderful and handsome little nephew :). I can't believe that he is going to be eight months already time just goes by way to fast. Soon he will be old enough to run up to me and say "Auntie Kate" come play with me. Part of me can't wait for that, but the other half can wait lol.
*~Welcome 2 my Blog~*
Monday, January 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by! I always enjoy hearing from you :)