I had a great time in Visalia last night. The speaker was Bro.Xenn Seah who is a missionary from Asia. He preached really good and made us laugh a few times lol. Bro. Seah preached from the book of Galations 5:25 which says; "If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit". His other reference was found in Acts 1:8 it says, "But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth". Also he told some about the work there in China;which it was amazing to hear. Well as promised I took a few pics to post, so here you go.
Me~n~Cristal
Kristen~n~Sabrina
Abi~n~Shellby
Kristen
Cristal
Kassie~n~Tiff
Sherry, Me, and Kristen
Sounds like you had fun Kate Lynn. Cute pictures.
ReplyDeleteSis. Chavez
Sis.Chavez,
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by... Yes I had a blast last night :D.
Love,
*~Katie Lynn~*
Cool pics you party girl! Sounds like you guys had lotsa fun... I can't wait till ventura because we're gonna take so many pics together. Get ur youth group to go! We can make a huge circle and have Sahata and Coco entertain us lol.
ReplyDeleteThanks Dahhling! LOL... Ya I had a lot of fun in Visalia, but I wish that you could have been there 2 :(. (but at the same time I wishing I could be where you were). The missionary was so funny he made us laugh lol. When they announce the next one we are going k :)
ReplyDeleteYes I can't wait for Ventura either it will be so much fun, and yes we will have to take a bunch of pictures together :D... lol ya it will be fun to get a big circle again like we did last year, but this year we need a keyboard so we can really jam, and entertain people. Anyways it sounds like fun and I can't wait. I will try to get more of my youth group to go this year :D...Thanks for stopping by chica!
Love Ya lotz,
*~Kate~*