This past weekend I went down to Anaheim to spend time with my wonderful Aunt Laurie and cousins Ryan and Sara. :).. Well I was so excited because I actually got to be down there for my cousins birthday. Saturday morning we got up, and my aunt made the best biscuits and gravy ever. It was so yummy that I got full. I got to meet a couple from their church who were really nice. They came and had breakfast with us, so they could help get stuff ready for the party that night. The food that we had at the party was DABOMB! lol :). We had New Orleans style food. My cousins did an awesome job with all the food. :)...The party went great, and the company was cool 2... On Sunday morning I went to church with my aunt; then we went back to my aunt's house. We decided to go get lunch at this mexican food place called "Jalepenos" in downtown Orange at the circle. Their food was really good. I had a shrimp ceviche tostada. yum! I want one right now. lol...After we got done we went back to the house, and just relaxed for a while. I was so excited because I got to go to Downtown Disney with my cousins. A few of their friends Chris and Chandler went 2. We had a great time there at Downtown Disney, and we ate at a place called Tortilla Joe's. There nachos, and guacamole are really good. After we ate we went shopping for a while; then we made our way to the entry plaza to Disneyland and DCA to go watch the fireworks. They were the best fireworks ever I am glad that I got to see them. After the fireworks we made our way back through the crowd to the parking garage, and went back to my cousins house. We stopped at Vons to get some root beer, and vanilla ice cream to make root beer floats for dessert they were really good. Well I really enjoyed my holiday weekend, and I am glad that I got to spend it with my family, and get to be where the weather was cooler. Anyways I took a few pics while we were at Downtown Disney, so here they are... Enjoy! :)

Headin' down on the escalator from the parking garage
lol we were all crammed on one bench on the tram
The lights at Tortilla Joe's were so pretty
all of us waiting for the fireworks to start...
My cousin tried to get all of us... Good Job!
Me and my "awesome cousin Ryan :)
Downtown Disney :)
Me and Ryan with Mickey
:)
It looks like you guys had so much fun! Glad you had a good 4th of July! Love you!
ReplyDeleteJen!
ReplyDeleteYes! we did have a lot of fun. I am glad I got to go visit my aunt and my cousins :).. I had a very good 4th of July!.. I hope that yours was as well! :).. I Love you 2! :)