Wednesday night my cousin Rick wasn't suppose to preach, but he started testifying and just took over from there. Elder Morton told him to just keep going. He did an awesome job! My grandpa would have been very proud. I am sure that he was up there in heaven dancing on the streets of gold. What my cousin preached was about being in the fire, and how we don't know how long we are going to be in the fire, but to just keep the faith while we are going through whatever situation we are going through. Definately was the will of God for that service. It was awesome message. Also somebody got the Holy Ghost that night to. Hallelujah!
Thursday night some of the family all got together and went to Castillos Mexican Restaurant for dinner. We had a nice visit there, and the food was really good. Afterwards all of us went over to Old Navy in Riverpark to see what good deals we could find. I found me a yellow skirt for 5 bucks. It is super cute! I love finding good deals. :). Anyways it was really cool that I got to see and spend some time with my cousins. I thank God for the wonderful family that I have.
So glad to hear the good report. Please give my friend Yvonne a hug for me!
ReplyDeleteSis. McElhaney,
ReplyDeleteI will do that! :). God Bless! :)