*~Welcome 2 my Blog~*

Sunday, July 25, 2010

*~Are You Souled Out?~*

This song has been burning inside of me for sometime now. If we just keep the faith, and pray and read our bibles everyday, and be determined to have our minds made up to be souled out we will make to heaven. Also if we are souled out He will hear and answer our prayers according to His will. My God can do anything... God is ALWAYS with us through every trial and situation that we may go through. Let us be determined to be souled out to Him, and He will bless our lives.


I am souled out (my mind is) made up

Verse 1:
Who can separate us from the love of Jesus.
Not death nor life. Jesus paid the price
now I'm free from sin.

I am souled out, my mind is made up

Verse 2:
I've come through the fire,
I've come through the rain but God,
he never left my side,
he's my comfort
through all hurt and pain.

I am souled out
I am souled out

My heart is fixed, my mind's made up.
 No room, no vacancies, in all filled up.
His spirit lives in me and that's the reason-
I'm SOULED OuT!
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.


2 comments:

  1. I am souled out! :) That's funny because that song has been in my head ever since I started looking at Ashlyn's blog haha! I am glad that you are my friend and you are "souled" out too! Love you!
    Eliana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eliana!!!! :)
    ha ha! It's a great song to have in your head! :)... Aww! I am very glad that you are my friend 2! You are a great friend, and I love you very much 2! ;)

    See you soon at Youth Alive!! YAY!!! :).. I wish I could see you Saturday. :(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I always enjoy hearing from you :)