The girls on my team
Michael, Andrew, and Angelo
Flag Football
Happy Birthday Heather! :)
Roulini and Jen :)
Nancy and I :)
Victoria, Becky, and I
Victoria and I
Nancy, Victoria and I
Caitlyn and Kayla :)
Marissa and Kayla :)
Emily and Nancy :)
Hannah and Nancy :)
Anali, Hannah, Cassy,Nancy, Jen, and I
Our awesome group :)
Bekka, Hannah, and Jen :)
Nancy enjoyin' her Hot Chocolate and Churro
More pics to come later :)
These are so cute! I miss that camp too! Every year they just get better and better! :) I love you!
ReplyDeleteEli,
ReplyDeleteThanks! I miss this camp very mucho 2! I am so ready to go back because it was so much fun! Also I am ready to get away from this summer heat! lol.. I agree the camps just keep getting better and better because there is a generation that is on fire for God, and knows how to keep it alive!. Also because we REFUSE to be a part of another generation!.. Love you 2!.. More pics to come! :)