1.) True or False: The book of Revelation is about the Revelations of John the Apostle.
2.) And a river went out of ____ and from thence it was parted, and became into four heads.
3.) "Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world." This passage comes from the book of James. What chapter does this come from? Bonus: What chapter AND verse is this?
4.) In which book of the KJV Bible do the elders of the daughter of Zion sit on the ground quietly wearing sackcloth with dust on their heads?
5.) "And Noah was ___ years old: and he begat Shem, Ham, and Japeth."
6.) Who in the KJV Bible said, "He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love."
7.) What book in the KJV Bible starts with the words: "The words of the Preacher, the son of David, king in Jerusalem."
Answer them, and I will tell you if you are right or wrong :)... Have Fun!!!
*~Welcome 2 my Blog~*
Monday, April 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I like your blog! It's waaaaay cute! looks like you update a lot too! Thats how I am! :)
ReplyDeleteMary,
ReplyDeleteHey! Thanks!. lol ya I try to update it everyday when something inspires me...Cool! I will have to check out your blog more often :)... Thanks for stopping by! Keep on visiting! :)
God Bless!
-Kate
Hmmm. I will try! lol Don't laugh if I get them wrong!!
ReplyDelete1. True
2. Not sure!
3. James 1:27
4. Not sure!
5. Noah was 500 years old
6. John says that, in I John 4:8
7. Ecclesiastes
Jen!
ReplyDeleteYou did pretty good! :) Good Job! Here are the answers to the ones that you got wrong? You missed 3 out of 7...
1.) is False
2.) Eden (Genesis 2:10)
4.) Lamentations (2:10)
Love Ya Dahhling! Thanks for playing! :)