*~Welcome 2 my Blog~*

Saturday, April 17, 2010

*~Bible Word Game~*

Fill in the Blanks:

1. d_ _y

2. _p_ _ov_l

3. Ap_ _ _ l _s

4. _e _ _ _ les

5. di_ _ i _ _ es

6. _hr _ _ t _ _n

7. M _tt _ _w

8. _up_e_

9. P _ _ er


Have Fun! :)

8 comments:

  1. Okay, this is what my mom and I came up with:

    1 - Deny
    2 - Approval
    3 - Apostles
    4 - ?????? lol Hint please?
    5 - Disciples
    6 - Christian
    7 - Matthew
    8 - Supper
    9 - Peter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen!
    You guys did good :)... Number 4 Paul wrote letters to whom? Which group?.. Good Luck! Hope that helped :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HIIIII! I like the count down on your blog. I also enjoyed the synopsis of Elder Morton's Message,it provoked me to good works! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sherry!!!
    Hey!!!! Glad you stopped by! :)... Thanks! Glad you liked it :)..Love ya lotz girl!


    p.s-CONGRATULATIONS! on your engagement :).. That is so exciting :)... When is the big day? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kate,

    I am still stuck on #4. Good puzzles. I like word games and enjoyed trying to solve these. Have a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sis. Connell,
    lol ok #4 is "Gentiles" :)... Thanks! I am glad that you had fun solving it :)
    Thanks! and I hope that you have a blessed Monday as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. it is October 30th I promise I will have pictures up soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sherry,
    Cool Cool! I can't wait :)... I am so excited! lol
    I will save the date! :)
    Love Ya!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I always enjoy hearing from you :)