*~Welcome 2 my Blog~*

Saturday, April 10, 2010

*~Youth Fun Night Pics~*

Last night as I said some our young people got together at the church to hang out and play some games. We played "Around the world ping pong" as we always do when we are together lol. We also played a clothes pin game which was boys against girls, and the boys won :(. Also a few people played a plunger game; which is where you have two people and you have to try to get the ball wrapped around the pole. Then after those games a few of us went to play croquet, and for not having played in a long time I won I couldn't believe it lol. We went the family center and played around the world in basketball; then after that we played a few rounds of volleyball (sorry the pics of volleyball are blurry). Afterwards a few of us went to Denny's to hang out and grab a bite to eat. I didn't get any pics there cuz we were pretty tired, but we had a good time :)... Anyways as promised here are a few pics from our fun night at the church... Enjoy! :)

"Around the World"


Wrap the ball around the plunger

Justin trying to get his clothes pin

Sarah pinning her clothes pin to her sleeve

Nick trying to get the clothes pin

Me getting a clothes pin

Kim and Cynthia try to make a new fashion with
the clothes pins lol

Part of the crowd :)

Croquet

The guys playing around the World basketball

Volleyball :)


2 comments:

  1. It was really fun last night. I'll even forgive you for getting me out in croquet. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kevin,
    Glad you had a good time on friday night. lol gee thanks 4 forgiving me in getting you out. he he :P

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I always enjoy hearing from you :)