*~Welcome 2 my Blog~*

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

*~Share Your Story~*

Hey my fantastic readers! I was sittin' here thinkin' of something to post for the day, and this is what came to my mind. I thought it would be fun to go down memory lane and read the stories of how you my friends first met me. If you know me share a  story that you remember of how you first met me.

3 comments:

  1. Mine is more recent! lol I believe I met you through Nancy, through this blog. So when we met in person at the Gaton's dedication service, it felt like we already knew eachother! lol Cool how that happens huh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kate,
    You were just a tiny tot when I met you - your profile says you've been in Pentecost since you were 6 months old, so it was probably sometime in your first few months of attending Truth Tabernacle!

    BTW, I really enjoy your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen Dahhling! :D
    lol ya your story is the most recent one :).. I am so glad that I got to meet you because you are a great girl with an awesome personality :D... You have been a great friend to me and I really appreciate it :D... Thanks! Love ya lotz dahhling! :D

    Sis. McElhaney,
    lol ya that was a long time ago :)... I also loved your mom! She was a great pre-k teacher :).. I really miss her :(.. I can't wait to see her up in heaven! :)... Thanks for stopping by! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I always enjoy hearing from you :)