This past Friday, Saturday, and Sunday was our annual Missions Convention that we have every year with the mother church and the branchworks. It was another great conference as always. This year our theme was: "Open your eyes to the world around you". The foreign missionary speaker was Bro & Sis Arthur; who are veteran missionarys that have been to 132 countries around the world. The home missionary speaker was Bro & Sis Clark from Bend, Oregon. They moved there in 2009, and they are in the process of starting a church. Friday night I wasn't able to make it because I got sick that afternoon, so I don't have any pics from that night, but I did hear that it was really good. Bro. Clark preached that night.I will be getting the cd, so I can listen to it :).. Saturday night was AWESOME! I didn't get any pics because I had to praise sing. You could feel the power of God from the beginning of the service. Bro. Arthur told so many of their touching stories from the missions field. The altar call was powerful; people were shouting, and receiving their blessings. God is good :)... Sunday Night was also good Bro Clark preached again as well, and told a few more of their many stories about missions. Also each of the nights the branchwork pastors get up and testify, and tell us how things are going in their church. Groups from each of the branchworks would sing each night. Anyways had a good time at our Missions Convention. I am just glad that I wasn't sick for all three of the services because I would have hated to miss what I felt on Saturday night. Anyways here are some pics that I took of the Convention... Enjoy! :)

The Theme
The theme in Spanish
Our Theme in Hmong
Missions Board
Our Bus Ministry
Our Sunday School Department
Clovis Tabernacle
Westside Tabernacle
Highway City Tabernacle
Southeast Asian Ministry
Pinedale Tabernacle
Belmont Tabernacle
Bro. Arthur
Sis. Arthur
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by! I always enjoy hearing from you :)