*~Welcome 2 my Blog~*
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
*~Crazy Tuesday!~*
Boy am I ever so glad to be home! lol... I had one busy day today at work, but Thank God for a busy day though :)... We recently have had 5 new infants start in the past few weeks, and I give God all the glory for bringing them in. Four of them are non-walkers, so you can imagine how busy it can get with them and the 3 walkers. It got so crazy today that when I came back from my split shift break I had to stop, and clean things up because stuff was cluttering up on the counter, and I can't work with a cluttered counter lol. After I did that I had to do diapers; then finally I got to where I could hold the babies, and put them to sleep. Rocking babies to sleep is so relaxing to me; especially after a crazy day lol.. I finally got the two babies to sleep, and that left 4 infants up, so I left to go help with the cleaning. Well I didn't get very far because as soon as I left room the babies started to go home, and I had to go back in there to relieve the other teacher, so she could go home. After all the babies left I cleaned up the room, so I could go home. :).. Now I am here relaxin', listenin' to the rain, and sippin' a nice hot cup of hot tea. Gettin' ready to have dinner in a few mins. YAY! lol... Anyways that's my tuesday for ya in a nutshell... Did you have a crazy day today? :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by! I always enjoy hearing from you :)