*~Welcome 2 my Blog~*

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

*~A Visit with Rory :)~*

Yesterday before I went to work I went over to my sister's house to visit my nephew Rory. Well when I got there he was taking a nap, so I had to wait a little while to see him. Well I heard him over the monitor starting to wake up, so I decide to go peek on him to see if he was just squirming in his sleep or waking up. Well as I was watching him he did squirm for a little bit; then he decided he wanted to wake up so he starts crawling to the side to stand up, so I run and get my camera so I can take some pics. When I got back with my camera he was standing in his crib looking at the door. I opened the door and said, "Good Morning", and he smiled cuz he was happy to see me. Well I picked him up, and I smelled that he had left a present for Grammy, so she came and changed him. he he :). Anyways here are a few pics of my visit with my nephew :D... Enjoy!...

Auntie Kate's here to play with me!

Goober grin for the camera



More of the "goober grin"

I wanna be outside

Happy Boy! :)

Happy to be outside on the swing :)

More of the "happy boy" outside :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I always enjoy hearing from you :)