Jen gave me an idea for a post to write :).. lol thanks Jen! :) he he.... She txted me and told me that she had some crazy dreams, and one was about me lol, and I was like what did you eat last night? lol...Well we started talking about dreams, and that's when she inspired me to write this post, so here it goes :)...
We have all had a crazy dream sometime in our lives, so if you have a crazy dream share is with us :)... It will be fun to read about all of your crazy dreams :)
Yay, a dream post! Hehe. Well I guess I will share one of my crazy dreams so nobody else feels weird sharing theirs. Mine is probably the weirdest! Anyhow, I was with my parents driving in a big city with skyscrapers all around. We stopped at a little store. My dad went inside and my mom and I stayed in the car. For some reason we had the car doors open. Then 2 Alladins came up and kidnapped my mom and told her they were taking her to the lion's den. (Like Daniel in the lions Den) So we got there and we were standing on a metal grate. You could look down and see the lions! They were going to throw her in but the guard just happened to be a lady from our church, and she wouldn't let them throw her in. So she saved the day. That is one of my many wild dreams. lol
ReplyDeleteI always have a dream about some college class that I signed up for but never went to because I forgot about it. All of the sudden I find out about it and go to the class and that day there is a test that of course I don't know the answers to. When I wake up I have to assure myself that there is no such class and that I didn't get a zero on the test.
ReplyDeleteJen-
ReplyDeletehe he! A dream post just for you dahhling! :D...lol What a dream... I've had dreams similar to that where someone gets kidnapped then I wake up, and I am like wait I want to find out what happened lol.
Kevin-
ha ha! That is a strange dream lol