*~Welcome 2 my Blog~*

Monday, March 15, 2010

*~Disneyland Trip~*

Disneyland was a lot of fun as always. We went to Goofy's Kitchen at the Disneyland Hotel on Wednesday night. Then on Thursday and Friday we were at Disneyland and California Adventures. Thursday was the best day because it was hardly crowded at all, and we didn't have to wait in long lines for the rides. We also saw the Aladdin Musical; which is awesome :)... I had to take the pictures of the Aladdin Musical without flash that is why a few of the pics are blurry, but towards the middle of it I got some pretty good pics because I figured out that I had a setting on my camera to not make them blurry lol... Friday was a little bit more crowded because of the schools down there that were on Spring break, and also because it was the weekend. Also I my cousins came that night to see me, and to spend some time together while I was there so that was cool and a lot of fun :)... After Disneyland closed; Me and Valerie went to go try to find a place that was open in Downtown Disney, so we could get something to eat because the lunch that we had at Disneyland wore off and we were starving lol.. We ended up eating at the "Rainforest Cafe" because that was the only place that was open. That was the first time that I had eaten there; it was really good :)...I am really glad that I got to go to Disneyland this past week because I really needed a vacation lol :).... Here are some of the pics that took while I was down there :) We were also there to celebrate Kim's 50th birthday :)... Enjoy!
The Grapevine (There is still a little bit of snow left)

Me on the way down to Sunny California





The Stairs at the Disneyland Hotel

Lights at the Disneyland Hotel
(They look cool. I want some lol)

The Disneyland castle on the floor of the Disneyland
hotel



The gang with Pluto

Eatin' at Goofy's Kitchen

The Buffet Tables


Goofy & Minnie doing the "Twist"

Me with Chip (from Chip & Dale Rescue Rangers)


Me and Kim's birthday cupcakes from Goofy's Kitchen

Me and Jasmine


Me in front of Goofy's Kitchen
Valerie & Kim with Darth Vader in
the Legoland store

Me with Darth Vader

Mickey & Minnie mouse decorated Candy Apples
(Aren't they cute?)


Me &Valerie

The gang the night before we went to Disneyland

Me and Valerie waiting to go to Disneyland

Walking over to Disneyland :)

Waiting in line for Soarin' Over California :)

At California Adventures

The Army Toy men from "Toy Story"
lol they made us official toys
Look at all the fish that Jerry caught lol :)

"High School Musical 3"
The Aladdin Musical :)
My Favorite Part ("Friend like Me")

Prince Ali

"A Whole New World"
(I took this pic just for you Jen) :)

The End "A Whole New World"
The Cast (The Genie is the star of the show) :)

Me and Valerie on Tower of Terror

By the main entrance in Disneyland

The birthday pin that I wore :)

Me with Malificient (Sleeping Beauty)

Billy Hill and the Hillibillies

Splash Mountain :)


Sis. Chavez, Kim, and Me

Valerie and Me again :)

Kim, Me, and Valerie at Disneyland

Kim and Sis. Chavez :)

Me in line for "Star Tours"

Me and Valerie with Buzz Lightyear


Snow White and the 7 Dwarfs








"It's a Small World"

Space Mountain

The show at Big Thunder Ranch BBQ


Me with Snow White's evil stepmother


The Celebrate parade

Confetti from the parade

The Lincoln Memorial


Me in Belle's Library


Me, Valerie, and Becky

Me by Boo's door from Monsters Inc.



Me, Ryan and Sara





Me & my cousin on the teacups

2 comments:

  1. Good pictures, great memories and a wonderful time. Went by too fast, but it was great. Thanks for sharing with all of us. I just can't believe Jerry caught all those fish, lol.

    Love Sis. Chavez

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sis.Chavez,
    I agree that it did go by fast. I had a lot of fun, and I am glad that we all got to go together :)...I can't believe that he caught that many either lol...You're welcome! :)... You can save them from my blog if you want, but I will get you a cd by tomorrow night hopefully :)..

    Love Ya,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I always enjoy hearing from you :)