Tonight in my CD-165A class our teacher had said last week that she would have a surprise for us to make tonight. Well I really liked the surprise because I love this kind of stuff... Well you are probably curious to find out what I made, so I will tell you now. We made "Scented bath salts". I would have never thought to make it out of what we made them out of tonight. So for those of you who like to take baths to relax then I have an easy, inexpensive way to make bath salts :).This is a great gift idea :)..If you try it let me know how it turns out :)...Here is the recipe...
Scented Bath Salt Recipe
*-1/2 cup of Epson Salt in a ziploc bag
*-2 to 3 drops of your favorite color food coloring
*-2 to 3 drops of your favorite scented oil
*-Mix all together and you have your scented bath salts
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by! I always enjoy hearing from you :)