*~Welcome 2 my Blog~*

Monday, March 1, 2010

*~God is so Good To Me~*

1.
I've had some bad days
and I've had hills to climb
I've had some sad days
 and then a weary mind
But when I look about
and think these things all out
All of the good days
outweigh the bad days
And I can't complain


Cho.
God is so good to me
He is so good to me
More than all this world could be
He is so good to me
His spirit came to me
And gave me victory
God is so good to me I can't complain


2.
Sometimes the clouds hang low
And I'd like to see them go
Then I ask this question
Lord, tell me why so much pain?
But he knows what's best for me
Although I cannot see
I just say thank-you Lord
I can't complain


This song is the way that I feel right now. God has been so good to me that I cannot complain. I am so thankful for His mercy and grace everyday.

2 comments:

  1. When I play this song on the piano, I just about always get tears in my eyes. It's such a touching song. God has never failed me, and this song perfectly describes how I feel about Him. I'm so thankful for everything He's done, His touch on my life, and just how well he fixes things up for me. Of course, I am glad He gave me my BFF.
    Love ya!

    P.S. Your birthday is coming up realllly soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww! Chica! I am so glad that God gave me my BFF like you in my life 2 :). You are one awesome friend and a talented young lady. Keep using your talents for God, and He will continue to bless you in a mighty way :)... I do agree God has been especially good to us in these hard economic times.I am so thankful He is always there for us... As my pastor says, "God is our source"...
    Love Ya bunches dahhling!!

    P.S- Don't remind me lol.. I am getting old Aiiii!!! help! je je

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I always enjoy hearing from you :)