*~Welcome 2 my Blog~*

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

*~Gotta Have Faith~*

My pastor was on a roll tonight, and I was lovin' it... Tonight before church I didn't feel good, and my mom didn't feel good either, but she said let's go get dressed and go anyways because if we stay home then we will miss something good, and the Lord will bless us if we go to church. Well I am so glad that I did not stay home because the service tonight was tremendous. From the start of the service my pastor just started by having us worship to wash the day off, and just by doing that we started jumping, a few ran the aisles, my pastor started shouting. All I can say is that you could definately feel the power of God in the house tonight. It was awesome. Elder Morton preached; "We need a Revival of FAITH".. His text was found in Luke 22:31-32; which talks about how satan hath desired to have you and sift you as wheat. Then when he read verse 32 that's when he started talking about how we need to have faith, and how we need to pray that God will increase our faith, and to help us not to bring it down. He also mentioned that if we feel like we can't hold on any longer to grip faith with all you got, and don't let go. He used this line to get rid of the devil "Hit him again harder, harder" this will work when you praise. I needed this message tonight to increase my faith. I believe God will work things out if I just have faith.. Anyways let's remember to always have faith in God, and He will see us through our situations...

Sing this song if you feel like your faith is running low...


Faith, Faith, Faith just a little bit of faith
Faith, Faith, Faith just a little bit of faith
You don't have to have a whole lot
Just use whatever you got
Faith, Faith, Faith just a little bit of faith

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the post, I needed that! It's so true that going to church always beats staying at home sick! lol I'd rather be in church! You never know what God is gonna do and you'll miss it if you stay home. We all need more faith!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen!
    You're welcome! :)

    lol ya going to church even when you are feeling sick is way better than staying home because when you are at church you can have the Faith to believe that He will heal you :)... I felt so much better after church last night :). I was so glad that I went cuz I would have hated to miss that service.

    Yes! We all need to pray that God will increase our faith everyday :)

    Love ya Dahhling! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I always enjoy hearing from you :)