*~Welcome 2 my Blog~*

Monday, March 8, 2010

*~A Wonderful Birthday~*

Well another birthday has come and gone *sigh*. They go by so fast :(... Well last night after church a few of my friends including my BFF Nancy, and my mom, sister, brother-in-law, and nephew went to Red Robins to celebrate. It was a lot of fun. I really had a good time :)... The reason that we picked Red Robin was because if you sign up at Red Robin you can get a free birthday burger of your choice, so I was happy lol.. Also because we like Red Robins a lot 2 lol....After we ate they brought me my birthday ice cream and sang me happy birthday; lol but their songs that they play over the radio beat them to it because they played a Happy Birthday song lol. Well I really had a good time for my birthday. Thanks to all of those who came I really appreciate it very much :). You guys are awesome!.I Love you all!.. Well I know you guys are probably wondering if I took pics, and I did, so I will share them with you now... Hope you enjoy :)... Feel free to comment :)

Rebecca and her Aunt Rose

Kristen bein' her usual self (silly) lol :)

Sis. Chavez and Jacob

Bro. Chavez and Sean

Me, Kara, and Kristen

 Me (Auntie) and Rory
"Self Portait" of Me and Rory :)

Me and Nancy :)

My Birthday "Hot Fudge Sundae" :)
It was really good lol

Me

Gettin' ready to chow down :) Yum!

Rory wanted a bite lol..

MMM!! He loved it! YUM!... lol he wanted more :)

2 comments:

  1. Aww! Looks like you guys had fun! I really wish I could of gone! Well, Happy Birthday, Kate! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya we did :)... Ya I wish you could have gone 2 :(... Thanks girl! :).. Love ya 2!

    Love ya,
    *~Kate~*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I always enjoy hearing from you :)