So I was looking at pics of me and Nancy from a few years back when I was at her house for New Years. Thanks to Nancy's momma she snapped a few of them when we were crackin' up lol.. That just goes to show you that we have a good time :)... I have to say that this New Year's that I spent with Nancy was the best one that I have ever had. We had Sparkling Apple cider, and a Butterfinger cheesecake that Nancy made; which was awesome :)... Nancy is such a blast to be with because she is SO outgoing.. I love that girl to pieces that is why she is my best friend. So enough said, here is a few of the pics that we took that New Year's....
*~Welcome 2 my Blog~*
Thursday, March 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by! I always enjoy hearing from you :)