*~Welcome 2 my Blog~*

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

*~Good Books to Read~*


If you are looking for a good book to read I highly recommend these books... Robin Jones Gunn is a very good author. I have finished reading the Christy Miller series, and  they were so good that I couldn't put them down lol. I am on the Sierra Jensen series; which comes after this series. I am going to start trying to finish reading them because I really like the books. I hope that if you try these books that you will like them. If not then that is ok 2 :). Not every book suits everyone the same way. Also I am always looking for good authors, so if any of you my readers (the silent ones 2 :D) know of any good authors feel free to comment :).

To find out more about her books you can go to: http://www.robingunn.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I always enjoy hearing from you :)