*~Welcome 2 my Blog~*

Friday, March 5, 2010

Happy Friday to everyone! I hope u all have a wonderful friday, and a wonderful weekend. :)

4 comments:

  1. This was a good Friday. Work went by fast, Thank YOU JESUS!!!, and now I'm home relaxing. Hope you had a good Friday too.

    Sis. Chavez

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH, and another comment, how come you don't have Lady and The Tramp as a choice of favorite Disney characters (they are my FAVORITE) and you don't have It's A Small World as a ride choice, LOL!!! I know that's Becky's favorite. :)

    Sis. Chavez

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sis. Chavez,
    Yes! It was a very good friday. I am home relaxing 2 and eatin' dinner 2 YUM! lol... Man this morning I got all excited cuz I thought you or Jerry were at my work, but Amanda borrowed your car, but it was really good to see her 2 :)

    lol sorry I didn't know that Lady and the Tramp were your favorite :(.If I can I will add it just for you :)... lol oops I forgot about "It's a Small World" I will have to see if I can add that 2.. lol we will have to go on that ride just for Becky he he... I can't wait till next week we are going to have so much fun :)

    Love Ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sis.Chavez: Sorry I can't add them to the poll :( I tried

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I always enjoy hearing from you :)