Today is my friend Melissa's birthday! She is a very special friend to me, and I am so glad that I got the chance to meet her. Melissa is a very beautiful, talented, loving, loyal, and caring young lady. She also has a a very beautiful smile :). I love this girl to pieces :)...I hope that she has an awesome day filled with lots of fun!.. Happy Birthday Melissa!!!!! I love you very much!!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR, MELISSA!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!!


I love Melissa! She's really sweet... I'm so glad we got to know her. Glad you made this post :)
ReplyDeleteMe,
ReplyDeleteI am glad that we got to know her 2 :).. She is a very sweet person. I love her to pieces :).. YW! Friends should be recognized on their birthdays :)... Love ya lotz Dahhling! Thanks for commenting! :)