*~Welcome 2 my Blog~*

Sunday, March 7, 2010

*~Fun Times in Sacramento~*

I really had a good time yesterday in Sacramento. The service was really nice, and the preaching was good to. Bro. Jimenez preached on "Instincts" it was a good wake up sermon :)...I am so glad that I got to finally see Jen in person :).. Jen you are awesome girl ;)... After the service we went over to a place called Leatherby's Family Creamery. It was really good, and the ice cream was really good to... We went shopping for a little while before we headed home :)...Well I took a few pics, so I will share them with you now... Enjoy! :).. Feel free to comment :)


Driving to Sacramento :)
Melissa playing the piano



Nancy, Melissa, Me and Jen
(Dahhlings! lol)
Sing it Nancy! lol

Singing our hearts out :)

"Self Portrait" :)


Jen, Nancy, and Me at Leatherby's

Bein' our silly selves lol

Jen and Roulini

Me and Nancy

Chillin' at Starbucks

Me at Starbucks

Nancy with all her hair accessories
she bought



Best Friends 4eva :)

Dahhlings! lol

"High 5" lol.
(The camera was to low so it cut us off..lol)

5 comments:

  1. Going to Sacramento was a good idea. I'm glad we went. Our singing was phenomenal! lol. The singing in the car, I mean. Going to the mall was fun! I'm glad they had those sales going on at Icing. My set of accessories for On Course is complete! There was no way I was gonna let Sahata win a free dinner from me though. His 8v SUV was obviously competition for my black classy Volvo, but as far as I know, I won the speed race.
    That was neat how you were able to do my hair in the car. You go, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I am glad that we got to go 2 Sacramento 2. It was a lot of fun :)... Ya I have to say that our singing was pretty awesome lol we were really singing our hearts out :)... HA HA! ya I would hope that you would have enough hair accessories je je :P... Ha ha! ya I think that we won to :)...yep lol that was a new experience for me to do your hair in the car 2.. Glad I was able 2 :).

    Love ya lotz my dahhling BFF,
    *~Kate~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww! Yay for pictures! Even though I look silly in half of them. Guess that's my fault! Glad I got to meet you in person, thanks for what you said about me in your post. :) Sweetness...lol Hope you had a WONDERFUL birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jen!
    Yep! pictures are awesome :)..Thanks! and yes I did have an awesome birthday, and there is more to come this week :) I can't wait lol.. yw Jen!. I am so glad that I got to meet another good friend 2 :).. Love ya lotz! I will miss you at On Course :(.. Take lots of pics for me! :)

    Love ya!
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jen: oh and dahhling! You look fine in the pics :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I always enjoy hearing from you :)