*~Welcome 2 my Blog~*

Monday, March 22, 2010

*~Me and Nancy at MiMi's!~*

Random Pic of our food


Miss Dahhling Nancy :)

Enjoyin' "Corn Chowder" :)

MMM! :)

Beautiful Dahhlings :)


Last Thursday I met up with Nancy after her talent show, and we went over MiMi's so we could grab a bite to eat before we came to my house for the night. I had a good time with her on Thursday, and I was really glad that I was able to be there when they announced that she got 3rd place :).. I wish I could have heard her play though, but I can just imagine that she did an AWESOME job as she always does :).. Anyways I am proud of that girl, and I am glad that she got 3rd place because she deserved it :). Talent like hers should be rewarded :)... Anyways enjoy the pics! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I always enjoy hearing from you :)